Friday, July 20, 2007

What you been up to?

Not a whole lot on this end is going on except trying to cope with having a teenager in the house for the summer! Text, text, text is about all I get out of her! I swear if she didn't have that damned phone attached to her hand at all hours of the day and night she would die of miscommunication! She even takes the damn thing into the shower with her! UGggggggH!

The inventor of text messages should have to deal with a teenager when she is wrapped up in her phone more than she is interacting with a real human being that is right next to her. Almost humiliating how little she actually does pay attention to what I say!!!! I am already about ready to throw that damn thing away and she has only been here two weeks!

Are all teens like this?

Plus she is in this kick right now about not talking showers except when she is told to. I remember when I was 13, I couldn't wait to take a shower everyday and brush my teeth and look my absolute best even if the only people that saw me were my dogs and my mom. Have things changed so much since then?

Plus, she cannot stand to spend any time with her little brothers and sister, but she will go over to the other house and spend hours watching tv and playing with my little neice that is one of the biggest brats that I have ever met! Go figure.

Well now that I have gotten that rant out of my system......I feel the same.

Catcha later!
JennyB

0 opinions: