Wednesday, October 3, 2007

We are off to the races!


Just messing around with my profile and other stuff on the site today. Trying to decide exactly which offers I want to take and post on here as I do try to keep it to stuff that actually might interest someone out there! lol

Also I am trying to find a place to live up in good old Willyville! I got the job that I was hoping for! So now we are in a bit of a dilemma as to what in the world to do with the kiddies and the dog and trying to figure out how we are going to swing this with only one working vehicle! Sounds impossible but I shall prevail as I really really want this job! Who wouldn't when I get paid $12.50 an hour and all for just looking at images all day! :)

Well, I will get back on here at some point today to do another post and to tell all in how my ptc, etc.... are going now.

Catcha later,
JennyB

0 opinions: