Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. Well it is not quite here, but close enough. I felt that I better qualify after my last post that I have not left this world. I am still here, and definitely in better spirits. My family and friends(Val and Joe) have rallied around me and helped with the Christmas cheer around here tremendously. The children have also helped too.

The tree is all lit with cheer and the stockings are hung.... Geez I am starting to sound like a Christmas carol!!!!

Anyways, we should all have a very merry Christmas and hopefully a good start to the new years, but I will be posting more before then of course.

I have been woefully neglecting my blog and forum of late.
Check it out. http://jenbriese.myfreeforum.com

All are invited to participate and join with suggestions and ideas.

Hope to hear from you all soon.
Jenny

0 opinions: