Thursday, December 7, 2006

Christmas Anyone?

I just want to clarify for future reference that I am better now and this was done at a very depressed time in my life.Am I the only one that feel that little old green grinch creeping up on myself this year? I just don't feel that I am getting in the holiday spirit like I usually do with trimming the tree and setting out all of my millions of holiday decorations and stockings and trimmings and endless little do-dads for all to see, I am instead sitting on my computer trying to come up with some way that I can actually have a little money in my pockets so that I can actually go out and buy that Christmas tree and buy those presents.

I have not bought a single present for my three children or for my husband. Nor because I don't want to, but for the simple fact that I do not have one red cent in my pocket to do so. That is so depressing a thought that I just want to cry. But I have the sneaking suspicion that if I start I will not stop until I have started another Mississippi River right here in my own back yard.

Isn't Christmas supposed to be a happy time? Usually I love the holidays! I usually don't let my poverty level affect me, but I usually have been able to buy something for the kids by this time also, so I think that is the biggest reason for all the doldrums this year also. I only have 15 days to figure out something and I really don't know what to do.

I am doing surveys until my hands feel like they are going to fall off and my eyes are crossing. I have signed up for clickbank and been flooding all the search engines with links, (But only with products that I would buy myself, if I had the money), but there are only so many hours in the day and I still will not cut into too much time with my kids or my husband.

Any ideas where I can go to get some money on the internet that I have not already gone? I have already tried selling stuff on ebay, but my account is currently suspended, because I could not pay my fees, so until I get some money to pay those, I cannot go back to selling on there. I will return to it though as so as I can do that.

As they say I am stuck between a rock and a hard spot!

Any suggestions would be most welcome.
Jenny

0 opinions: