Monday, December 4, 2006

TikTikCash Anyone?

Anyone out there ever heard of this TikTikCash program? It seems to me like it is just like every other paid email company out there. I am just wondering if they actually pay when you reach your threshold or if when it comes down to it they withhold paying for one thing or another.

Companies are unfortunately known to do that. There are unfortunately way too many scam artists out there for me to just completely trust anyone now a days.

Anyways, if you have been paid by this company before or have at least been with this company for a while and know something of the history please drop a line and let us all know your experience good or bad.

Will also post this on my forum = http://jenbriese.myfreeforum.com check it out! Free for all to post and share work at home opportunities! Hope to see you there!

1 opinions:

Anonymous said...

My opinion--TikTikCash is a complete ripoff. I have been a member for about six weeks. TikTik's FAQs say that offers are approved in 2 to 10 days, but I have about 18 offers that are over a month old which have not cleared so I can get paid. I've emailed TikTik twice and gotten the same standard answer that they are waiting for clearance from their advertisers before they can pay me. I have stopped completing their surveys and reading emails, since I doubt that they will ever pay out!