Sunday, January 21, 2007

Maybe I AM wrong?!

Just wanted to pop my head in and say hello to all the cyber people out there today. I am having one of those days where my husband thinks I can do no right, and my kids are getting on my very last nerve.

Know what I mean? Frustrating and not to say the least infuriating!!!

I am trying to get all this internet stuff going and all he can complain about is that I am on the computer too much. Well..... need I say again, it is internet stuff! ugghh

I don't know what to tell him when he asks what I am doing, because he doesn't understand what I am talking about when I say that I am blogging and typing articles for associated content online and getting paid for it.

All he sees is that I am only bringing in just a little bit at a time and that I am not getting very far.

What I see is that I am slowly building up my experience and online content so that hopefully in the (near) future I will be able to get myself into a good paying full time online job that will pay me just as much if not more than a job that I have to get up and go out into the world and interact with all the other sociopaths that might be out there!

Well, maybe not sociopaths, but there are a lot of weird people out there that I just don't want to deal with all of these people on a daily basis, if I don't have to.

I want to be my own boss, answerable to myself and no one else. Is that so wrong? I don't really think so.

Maybe I am wrong.

Jenny

0 opinions: