Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Payperpost actually pays!!!!!!!!

Alright here is the deal with all the review me little thingy maboppers on the site now.

I finally got my first payment from Payperpost and want to spread the happy news with everyone else! Go jenny! I have been waiting to promote Payperpost fully until I got my first payment as things were a little sketchy for a while as I got things a little mixed around on my first couple of posts and had a couple rejected as I didn't do things exactly right. {boy are they picky on some things}

I try not to promote websites and money making opportunities until I have been paid, or until I have researched them fully and know that it will be a good prospect for everyone. I don't want someone to jump in whole-heartedly and then find out that it was all a scam and a big old waste of time. That is not what I am hear for. I want all of us to succeed and make a living staying at home. ;0)

I figure if I can do it, anyone can! lol

I am by no means a genius or a guru of any kind. I am just a stay at home mom that is looking for some good opportunities to make some money without spending all my money. So any website that offers me a free opportunity to earn some money for writing some posts is right up my alley. That is exactly what payperpost is all about. They pay you to promote different advertisers on your site.

Not all of the opportunities are going to be open to you at first and not all of them are going to be to your liking either. As you may have noticed, I haven't done more than three opportunities until now. And this post is for my own benefit and to tell other people what payperpost is all about, if they don't already know.

This post has a little review me button at the end that will take you to a special review me page that will have you review my post that you are reading or any other that I have selected that have the same button on them. For every review that is done my tack rating goes up and I will be able to do more opportunities. I can't wait because most of the opportunities that I am really interesting in doing I am not able to do yet.

Now, to be completely honest I have not done a review yet, but when I find a post on a blog that I really like I will certainly do one. I just don't see many bloggers promoting this affiliate program yet. I really don't understand why, as it is a really good program, but it is in it's first stags of progress, so I am sure that more people will be promoting it as it gets more attention.

So, I guess what I am saying is that if you feel that my posts/articles inspire you in some way please show your support and review me. I greatly appreciate everyone's support, and if you are a member of payperpost send me your blog link and I will do a review for you also. I always try to pay back any support that is given to me in kind.

Best wishes to all. And make sure to check out this great program.


JennyB

0 opinions: