Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The shrine circus

Ok, well, the circus wasn't all it was cracked up to be. We left at intermission because for one, I had a terrible headache, and for another I couldn't stand to see the animals like that! I love animals in all their glory and cannot stand to see them mishandled in any way. Not to say that they were or anything like that, but I just cannot stand to see us humans using animals to do tricks.

I know, you all are thinking then why did she go to the circus?!? Well for one, my children wanted to go. And for another, I support the Shrine Club and what they do. They have a lot of worthy causes that they support and they benefit a lot of very sick kids and I can really get behind that.

But I think as far as next year goes, I will be just sending my money in and not attending the circus.

I will go to the zoo from now on for my wild animal fix. Enough said.

If you want to read my more lengthy response to the circus you can go to my other blog http://uniquenorthernramblings.blogspot.com and read it there. I just wanted to follow through with the update that I promised a couple of days ago. ;0)


JennyB

0 opinions: