Thursday, May 31, 2007

It will be a week tomorrow! Recap of the week so far

I was just sitting here surfing on the internet and it hit me that my kids have been gone for a week as of tomorrow! Oh my god! It sometimes seems forever and then it sometimes seems like they just left yesterday! Weird...

I talked to the kids at about 7 tonight, it was a good conversation with the usual "Ummm...I don't knows" thrown in for good measure when asked what they have been up to....Typical little butts always have to make it like pulling teeth for them to say anything! :) Gotta love em though!

I figured that I would finally have time to catch up on my lack of posting and neglecting my marketing, and the biggest no no, not posting on mylot and clicking on my ptc sites. *tisk tisk* Well so far, I haven't really gotten much of anything done this week. Except for spending money that I really can't afford to keep myself entertained and not driving up the walls sitting at home.

The few programs that I have been doing are surfing for traffic on >Screenblaze which is so easy, all I have to do is open the browser while I am surfing and just let it run, or I can leave my internet connection running and watch my screensaver! Free to join and you don't have to pay anything ever!

Marketing Pond is another website that I have been checking out a lot recently. Learning the ropes and making sure that I have all my referral id's in a row, so that I can get some more signups to some really great sites that I am a member of.

Well that is all for now, I shall work up some better statistics for some of my programs in another post.


Catcha later
JennyB

0 opinions: