Saturday, May 26, 2007

Lapse of concentration...Sorry Narendra!

I am correcting an oversite that I made about a month ago! I had promised that anyone that submitted a joke to me that I could use on the sidebar would get a post within my blog with their own blog url in it! Well, feather brained me forgot all about doing the promised post for the one and only person that ever submitted a joke to me! I thank you so kindly Narendra for your thoughtfulness in submitting a joke for me to use. :)

I sincerely apologize for the oversite and lack of concentration that lead me to not post this sooner.

Catcha later!
JennyB

2 opinions:

  • Narendra shenoy
  • said...

    Hey, thanks lady! Here's a joke you might want to use......


    Five Germans in an Audi Quattro arrive at the Italian border.
    The Italian Customs Officer stops them and tells them "It's-a illegal-a to putt-a 5 people in a Quattro."
    "Vot do you mean it's illegal?" asks the German driver.
    "Quattro means-a four-a!" replies the Italian official.
    "Quattro is just ze name of ze fokken automobile" the Germans says unbelievingly. "Look at ze dam papers: ze car is designed to karry 5 persons."
    "You cant-a pull-a that-a one on me-a!" replies the Italian customs officer. "Quattro means-a four.
    You have five-a people in-a your car and therefore-a youarr-a breaking da law!"
    The German driver replies angrily, "You idiot! Call your supervisor over.I vant to speak to someone viz more intelligence!"
    "Sorry" responds the Italian officer, "He can't-a come. He's a busy with da 2 guys in da Fiat Uno."

  • jenbriese
  • said...

    Thank you Narendra for another joke submission. I will put it up right away! :)