Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Biz Box? Too good to be true? Maybe not

http://www.quickstartsite.com/bizbox_1.html

I really don't know whether to take this site too seriously because I have seen so many websites that are so similar to this one that promise that you can make "X" amount of money in 24, 48, 72 hours ++ whatever the hype {crap} so happens to be on that so called "website".

In the last couple of years, in one various desperate attempt or another, I have run across so many so called make you rich guaranteed websites, that I sometimes, to be honest want to toss my literal "cookies"!

Everybody is out to make a quick buck, and usually at the expense of other more naive people out there like myself that are desperate for one reason or another to make money in a hurry without having to be a rocket scientist!

Not to say that I am not of above average intelligence when I actually let my mind start to warm up and use all gears. I just usually don't find much reason to get that worked up about anything, because most people that you will meet will not change, and unfortunately the government will not change, as much as I could really wish that it would!

Most money is not made very fast unless you know where to find it, and most of them will not share and if they do you are going to pay a pretty penny for it and will continue to pay for it for quite a while. Yes you can make money with most of the companies if you sink enough money into them, you will eventually will make back your money, but unfortunately I do not have the money to sink into them in the first place.

To be continued....

Jenny

0 opinions: