Thursday, January 18, 2007

FINALLY a site that pays!

I have finally found a site that actually pays for unique "articles" that you write and submit! I am so syched! They paid me $4 for the first short little fluff article that I wrote just to see if they were legit, so now I know they are and I am just flying to the moon! I got the referral from a job site and figured what the hell I had really nothing to lose.

I am so pumped I just can't even really think straight, but I will post the articles following this. see what you think!

The second one is a more serious piece that I did. I really want to know what you guys think of it. I am a little insecure when it comes to "real" writing and am trying to hone my skills in this area, so be a little gentle, but please be truthful.

Thanks all!
Jenny

1 opinions:

  • Jose
  • said...

    Jenny, I'm so sorry that I didn't find this post before I joined AC. I would have loved to have clicked your referral link. I read your article on AC and decided to join. If I make some money with my content I will try to compensate you some how. In fact, I've got this post bookmarked with del.icio.us so that I can find it. If you wish to get in contact with me you can find me at blog.trieditmyself.com. I'll let you know how the writing goes.

    Take care,

    jl dacosta