Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Back from Wisconsin!!!

Hello everyone! Glad to be back and sleeping in my own bed! ;) That is really the one thing that I miss the most when I am away from home. My bed! Well and the dog too.

Hubby and I went to Wisconsin to pick up his daughter last week and ended up staying for an extra few days, but that is how is usually goes when we are there. Nothing ever pans out how it was originally supposed to. We had some fun and went to the big fireworks gamboree that they have in Cumberland, WI every year so I at least got to see the fireworks.

Missed the kids terribly though as I was not able to take them with me. Conflicts with visitation and all that good junk. So grandma had them for the rest of the week. Thank God for mother in-laws! (Never thought I would hear those words coming off the tips of my fingers!!!!!)

Hubby worked while we were there to be able to pay for the way back, but unfortunately we are still in the same boat financially. Which is not a penny to our names, but I am trying to get some more posts done for payperpost and bloggerwave, and also blogitive so that I can earn a little cash. Meanwhile hubby will be looking for a job that will allow him to take off for a week at the beginning of August so that we can bring his daughter back home. Not an easy thing to do.

Would be really nice of my ex would catch up on his child support that he owes which is in the $1000 range now. But as my grandpa always says "Wishes in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up faster" so I am not holding my breathe.

I am still doing my PTC, and PTR's and surveys, but am having troubles making minimum payouts on them, so I am still looking for other opportunities that actually make me money, so if any of you that read this have a good legitimate opportunity, please please pass it along!

Catcha Later!
JennyB

0 opinions: