Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blog is down on word press + story on Al Queada confession!

Wordpress blog is suspended for some reason. Still trying to figure that one out. So for now, I will be blogging on here again. Once I get everything straightened out hopefully I can find a permanent place for my blog. Starting to feel like a transient here!

Anyways just wanted to let everyone know that I am still around and blogging!

Have a great day and check out this interesting story I just found!



JennyB

1 opinions:

  • jenbriese
  • said...

    Just updating my own post!

    I have decided to stay with Blogger for a while longer for now. I was suspended on wordpress for having Adsense articles on my blog.

    My bad, I just transferred all of my posts from here to there and didn't even think about it.

    Didn't really like the guy {Luke}I had to deal with and they didn't even give me a chance to take off the offending content before suspending my account,so I will not deal with unfaithful people that don't give chances. Just me.

    anyways, just wanted to update everyone as to the wordpress blog.
    It is a no go.

    Thanks for reading.
    JennyB