Thursday, March 15, 2007

My article on how Bipolar and ADHD have affected my life

This article is a rather personal one that I felt needed to be wrote. Most people do not understand what people go through that have Bipolar. When you add ADHD on top of that you have a whole new bag of worms that you have to deal with.

I would really appreciate the little community of bloggers that I have built that come and view my blog to leave me some feedback either here on my blog or on Associated content on this article. It would mean a great deal to me.

Please just remember that this is a personal accounting of my experiences with the disorder and not what happens to everyone or what will happen to everyone that is diagnosed, but it can give you some insight into what some of us go through on an everyday basis as we are "dealing" with our worlds, so to speak.

Thanks in advance for the comments. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

JennyB

5 opinions:

  • Jose
  • said...

    Hi Jenny,

    I just read your article on Bipolar disorder, migraines and ADHD, and I left a comment for you on AC. I use the pen name JL Dacosta.

    I hope you stay well!

    Take care, Jenny

    Jose

  • Marie
  • said...

    you recently left a comment on my blog and i thank you

    i read your article and could identify with much of what you wrote--not to mention some of the things you've written in your blog

    it's funny how two people living so far apart can struggle with so many of the same issues

    i will stop back soon

    marie

  • jenbriese
  • said...

    thank you marie! nice to see you here! Yes it is amazing how small of a world it can be.

    Hope to see you soon.

  • jenbriese
  • said...

    thank you marie! nice to see you here! Yes it is amazing how small of a world it can be.

    Hope to see you soon.

  • jenbriese
  • said...

    thank you marie! nice to see you here! Yes it is amazing how small of a world it can be.

    Hope to see you soon.