Friday, April 6, 2007

Do you watch the Today Show


Today Show

I am sitting here wondering to myself if there is anyone out there that is as faithful to the The Today Show as I am?! I am up at least 5 times a week to watch the Early Morning Show and catch parts of it through the rest of the morning and to be honest watch it most Saturday mornings as well. Almost pathetic.

Actually I find this show to be very informative, but laid back. I like the fact that the anchors joke with each other on a daily basis and genuinely seem to like each other. I also find that they do a lot of different types of stories not just all about the war, or about politics.

I actually get a lot of my writing ideas from the show. I also subscribe to the feed from the blog of two of the staffers of the today show. They are actually really funny and are worthy of a read sometime.

At first I wasn't sure if I would like Meredith or not, but she has fit in admirably with the rest of the crew and I like her so far. I have not went over and read her blog yet, but maybe I should some day. Hey maybe she would actually write me back if I left a comment. Am I dreaming? Maybe.

Well, I am off to spend some time with the kiddies before they are off to their other dad's house for the weekend.

Digg me


JennyB

0 opinions: