Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Inbox Dollars

Inbox Dollars is one of those many companies that pays you to read emails, do surveys, play games, sign up for offers, and many other things!

I have been a member with them for over 2 years off and on as I want to read the emails and they always let me keep my earnings to roll over when I want to return to them. Which I must say is very nice as most companies will drop you after a month of inactivity no matter what the reason may be!

They do not pay much for emails read, but this does not take much time or effort and you can find some amazing deals through these if you pay attention. You also can make some very nice money doing sign up offers and newsletters if you are interested and also by playing games on there site. I do believe there is a small fee to be compensated for the games, but this I will check on for sure.

You do also get rewarded for any people that sign up under you and I am a firm believer that if someone refers you to a reputable company you should try to compensate them and sign up under them if you can, so I jump around and try to spread out my sign ups under different people that have referred me to the same sites, so that several people can enjoy the benefits of my work also.

We can all work towards helping each other be more financially stable if we just help each other out a little.

Anyways....

Inbox Dollars has been around a long time and they do pay out regularly so I will give them a 5 star rating in my book!

0 opinions: