Wednesday, November 29, 2006

www.Blogvertise.com!!!

Hey to all you night owls out there with me! One last post for the night..... have been a busy girl today on here, never thought I would find so much to talk about in one day but I am snow bound so not much to look at out the windows but white.

I just signed up for this new program I found called www.Blogsvertise.com.
They pay you for submissions to yours and others (shrug) blogs about companies, products that they tell you to write about.

You of course have to meet a certain criteria, but it sounds like this www.Blogsvertise.com company is a legit company. There is no sign up fee, they want you to do a sample blog for them. They research your current blog to make sure that you are at least legit and active.

They also pay via Paypal which is always a plus for me.

I guess what I am saying is that I will give www.Blogsvertise.com a chance and hope that it is a legitimate work at home opportunity that I can do.

Wish me luck!!!!
Night all!

1 opinions:

  • Jose
  • said...

    Hello Uniquenorthern,

    I found your post about blogvertise.com on Google. I joined blogveritse.com and sent 2 posts a couple of days ago. I'm just curious to know how you are doing with them. I'd really appreciate any feedback that you have, thanks. You can find me @ blog.trieditmyself.com. Hope to see you there. I think I'll surf you blog for a while.