Thursday, November 30, 2006

Send Earnings

I personally like reading emails for cents. They are fast easy, and you don't really have to pay too much attention to what is up on the board. Sorry advertisers!

Sendearnings.com is a good company that has been around for a few years. They have made it through the big boom of paid email companies and lasted through the demise of many of them.

I personally have a check for $40 coming in the mail from them after the 1st of December, so I can say from experience that they do pay for the emails that you read, and they also pay very generously for referrals also.

As you will see if you read my blogs, I will always encourage readers to help each other out and sign up under each other as referrals, because just a little bit will go a long way towards helping each other out of all the financial freefall that our country has seemed to have fallen into!

Have a great night!
Jenny

0 opinions: