Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Screen shot of earnings for mylot.com

mylot earnings

I have been tinkering around on the internet a bit lately trying to figure out how everybody does those cool little webshots of earnings and all of that stuff, and I finally ran across a discussion yesterday on mylot.com that FINALLY told me how to do this! Groovy baby. So I decided to tinker on here and give you guys a preview of my earnings on mylot.com just to see what it is like.

Please be forewarned that I have not been able to do much so far, but you can see the marked difference in the days that I actually do something on the site!

Check it out if you are interested. I am finding myself logging on daily to see if there is anything interesting and new to respond to. Can we say addicted? Plus I am finding that I am starting to like some of the people also.


mylot


Check ya later
JennyB

2 opinions:

Anonymous said...

I was going to join mylot today and thought I would do it under you, but your link to mylot comes up an error.

kgreig

  • jenbriese
  • said...

    I fixed it now, thanks for letting me know that the link wasn't working properly mom. ;0)