Monday, March 19, 2007

Cleaning Poem- Joke of the day 03/18/2007

In case you missed it yesterday, I posted it on the blog itself. Let me know what you think of the daily joke, and if you have any ideas, feel free to email them. ;-)


I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'computering',
And I had to answer "yes."
He told me to get off my fanny
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.
I wiped and shined the topside.
That really did the trick...
I was just admiring my work...
I didn't mean to 'click.'
But click, I did, and oops
I found A real absorbing site
That I got SO way into...
I was into it all night.
sigh
Nothing's changed except my mouse
It's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess...
While I sit here on my hiney.
((((((((hahahahahahah))))))

Laugh! It's funny!
JennyB

2 opinions:

  • Narendra shenoy
  • said...

    You have a nice blog, Jenny B. Keep writing.

  • jenbriese
  • said...

    Thanks so much for the compliment! Always appreciated.